Friday, January 29, 2016

4 hugs a day without ever wrong

D.Bresler writes: "Everyone can have benefits when we learn to express and meet our needs so warm and loving, so I many of my patients were given a task at home: In the weeks that follow, should they need to provide and receive four cuddle day.

Even I write also a regular custom, which says only: - Four cuddle a day without ever wrong. Do not underestimate no theory of this therapy and the role that it can play in the healing process. But it is also a sure recipe. As far as I know, no one has died from an overdose embrace.

 But, as I told a patient of mine, - causes learning with, begins to embrace, it is very difficult to abandon after this habit! " (The couple in love - Leo Buscaglia)

Ad Inside Post

Comments system

Disqus Shortname